Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello world!




























Yo yo
! The TPP Crew is back for another season! this year is gonna be different! I (Pär) am now in Breckenridge CO. Right now i'm studying and for youre info, there's a bluesky outside. I'm super happy to be out here and i cant wait for Fredd, Jenn and Danni B to come out!

I just wanna take my time to say that i suck on english spelling, but since a lot of our friends and viewers are gonna be everything els but swedish i feel the nead to try to write in english, and by makin this statement i'm no longer responsible for any misspelling.

A big part of the crew is bak in sweden for school this winter, and they will report all their nijamoves and crazy ideas via the website and this blogg. As many of you guys allredy know the website has changed for this season and the work with updates will start a.s.a.p.

Well enough with the comone talk! I arrived in Breckenridge wednesdaynight and my money was burning holes in my pockets. So I went on a spendingspree and bought a new outfit and 2 pairs of skiies! wicked steez now! On Thursday me and my very good friend Jesse (who picked me upp from the airport) skied with the Norhtern extrem freestyle team. It was mad fun and the kids on the team killed me!

On friday i wokeup early and made breakfast. Me Jesse and Lauren (jesses wife) went up to breck to shredd the gnar and the 7" of freschies that came during the night! said and done, breck was awsome and around 11.30 me and Jesse packed ourselvs into his truck and roled over to Vail. We hade some lunch in the car and went strightup the mountain. We hade an amazing day and after 1 houre of cramps in my thighs we decided to call it a day! A beer on one of the really old pubs, a few bags of Algrensbilar and some snus later we're back in breck! we hade a banger day and finished it with a few cold ones at The dredge.

when i wokeup yesterday my bode was hurting. I'm not used to ski this much right now. I planed to ski a few houers but ended up with the freestyle team again. Skiied the whole day and fel asleap as soon as i got home.

Right now i'm in Rorys apartment couchsurfing! i think i might have found an apartment for us. I'm gonna call the realestate agent later tonight with a descision.

Last but not least, i wanna thank Jesse and Lauren for leting me stay in theire house the first nights. And i wanna thank Jesse for the ski hookup!

Peace

No comments: